COVID-19 Update. FIND OUT MORE
Your Colour Consultation
At Dennis Family Homes, we’re committed to guiding you through your new home journey. Your colour consultation is a very important and exciting opportunity to personalise your new home and make it your own.
During these uncertain times, we understand that you may have concerns about COVID-19 and what it may mean for your colour selection process. We assure you that your health and wellbeing and that of our staff is our number one priority. As a result, we have introduced the following measures to assist in reducing the spread of the virus and keep our customers and staff safe:
- If you have travelled or have been in direct contact with someone who has travelled overseas or interstate in the last 2 weeks, we ask that you postpone your appointment until you have served the mandatory 14-day self-isolation term.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or are awaiting the results of a test, or have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or are awaiting the results of a test, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- If you are unwell and displaying symptoms of fever, cough and shortness of breath or breathing difficulties, you should seek medical advice and we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- Appointments are limited to a maximum of 2 people to maintain the social distance recommendation of 1.5m, in line with Government and medical advice.
- We request that you do not bring children to your consultation.
- We will greet you with a warm smile and words of welcome, but we ask that you do not shake hands and avoid personal contact with our consultants.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided and cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze.
Although things have changed, one thing that hasn’t changed is our commitment to your new home journey. Our professional Colour Consultants look forward to sharing their expert knowledge and advice to guide you through every step of the way.
Prior to your colour consultation you will receive confirmation and information on these recommendations. Please contact our Head Office 1800 336 647 if you have any questions about your upcoming appointment.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation and we look forward to seeing you soon.