This website is owned and managed by Dennis Family Homes. In these terms and conditions, the expressions ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ are a reference to Dennis Family Homes Pty Ltd ABN 83 056 254 249 and includes our related entities.
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website, including the use of the information services offered on this website. In using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using the website.
All information provided by us on this website is general information and is not in the nature of advice.
We derive the information on our website from sources which we believe to be accurate and up to date as at the date of publication. We nevertheless reserve the right to update this information at any time. In addition, we do not make any representations or warranties that the information we provide on the website is reliable, accurate or complete or that your access to that information will be uninterrupted, timely or secure.
We are not liable for any loss resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on any information or material posted by us on the website. You should make your own enquiries and seek independent advice from relevant professionals before acting or relying on any information or material contained on our website.
You agree to use our website for lawful purposes only.
Home Designs, House and Land Packages – Descriptions and Prices
Images, drawings, floorplans, sizes and areas, materials and fittings displayed on this website are for illustrative purposes only and may include options available at extra cost. Actual specifications for a particular home may vary and will be set out in the specific building contract. Due to estate and council requirements, lot widths indicated may alter and should be used as a guide only.
Unless expressed to the contrary, all price information is for homes constructed in the Melbourne metropolitan areas. Alternative prices apply to regional areas including the Geelong, Shepparton, Ballarat, Bendigo, Albury/Wodonga, Echuca, Wagga Wagga and Griffith regions. A surcharge applies to areas outside of these regions.
Final package prices depend upon a range of variable factors outside our control including council building approvals and planning consent, finance, soil test and survey results and the final plans, specifications, fixtures and materials selected.
Home is not built yet. All illustrations and descriptions have been prepared in good faith and with due care. Facades and images are representative only and to be used as a guide. Alterations and price changes may occur without notice after the date of printing. Site costs are not fixed unless specified. Fixed site costs refers to site fall, connection costs and rock removal only. Dennis Family Homes reserves its right to alter designs, inclusions and options without notice.
Package offered is subject to land availability which may change at any time without notice, and is not available in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
All images are used for illustrative purposes only. Images may include options/upgrades and items not supplied by Dennis Family Homes such as decking, landscaping, fencing, retaining walls, water features, paving, driveway, window furnishings, light fittings, furniture and decorator items unless otherwise specified. Dennis Family Homes reserves the right to amend its designs and inclusions without notice at any time. Refer to a sales consultant or dennisfamily.com.au for additional terms and conditions. Reproduction in part or whole is forbidden. Dennis Family Homes Pty Ltd (ABN 83 056 254 249).
Display Homes Sale
*Price correct as at the time of publishing, effective as at 23 October 2013. Images are used for illustrative purposes only. In some cases rendered images of the facade option have been displayed in the absence of photography. For specific details/allowances relating to this home refer to Dennis Family Homes Sales Consultant for the working drawings in Colour Schedules. Not in conjunction with any other offer. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer of Liability
We do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this website or any linked website, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through this website.
To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is hereby excluded. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty, and that legislation prohibits us from excluding or modifying the application of, or our liability under, any such condition or warranty, that condition or warranty will be deemed included but our liability will be limited for a breach of that condition or warranty to one or more of the following:
(a) if the breach relates to goods: the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, or the repair of such goods, or the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
(b) if the breach relates to services: the supplying of the services again, or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
Any exclusion or limitation of liability set out in these terms and conditions or on the website does not attempt or purport to exclude liability arising under statute if, and to the extent, that such liability cannot be lawfully excluded.
You must ensure that your access to this website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this website or any linked website.
We do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any information contained on this website, nor do we undertake to keep this website updated. We do not accept responsibility for loss suffered as a result of reliance by you upon the accuracy or currency of information contained on this website.
Where the information made available on this website contains opinions or judgements of third parties: you acknowledge that any opinions or advice by third parties on this website remain the responsibility of those third parties and we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of that content or its fitness for any particular purpose; we do not purport to endorse the contents of that opinion or advice nor the accuracy or reliability of that opinion or advice; and we do not accept liability for loss or damage caused by your reliance upon any information obtained through this service and it remains your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of any such information.
Responsibility for the content of any advertisements appearing on this website (including hyperlinks to advertisers’ own websites) rests solely with the advertisers. The placement of such advertisements does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by us of the advertisers’ products and each advertiser is solely responsible for any representations made in connection with its advertisement.
Intellectual Property Rights
You accept that the intellectual property rights subsisting in all materials on this website are owned or licensed by us and that you gain no interest in relation to them. Such rights include rights relating to this website’s look and feel, idea and concept, and confidential information, whether or not they are reduced to material or tangible form. You must not do anything, or omit to do anything, which may infringe our intellectual property rights except where expressly authorised by these terms and conditions.
Copyright in this website (including text, architectural plans and drawings, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned or licensed by us. Information procured from a third party may be the subject of copyright owned by that third party.
Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 and except as expressly authorised by these terms and conditions, you may not in any form or by any means:
adapt, reproduce, communicate, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website, or commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this website, without our written permission or, in the case of third party material, from the owner of the copyright in that material.
Except where otherwise specified, any word or device to which is attached the TM or ® symbol is a trademark.
If you use any of our trademarks in reference to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing that trademark to us. You must not use any of our trademarks:
in or as the whole or part of your own trademarks, or in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours, or in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive, or in a manner that disparages us or our products or services (including this website).
Unless we agree otherwise in writing, you are provided with access to this website only for your personal use.
You are authorised to print a copy of any information contained on this website for your personal use, unless such printing is expressly prohibited.
You may not without our written permission on-sell information obtained from this website.
This website may contain links to other websites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites.
Our links with linked websites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those linked websites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked websites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
You must not link to any part of this website other than the www.dennisfamily.com.au home page without our written consent.
Google Adwords Remarketing Policy
Dennis Family Homes are using Remarketing codes with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, shows Dennis Family Homes ads on sites across the Internet. Dennis Family Homes and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to the Dennis Family Homes website.
When you visit this website, our Internet service provider makes a record of your visit, and collects certain information for statistical purposes, such as your server address and domain name.
Security of Information
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
Termination of Access
Access to this website may be terminated at any time by us without notice. Our disclaimer will nevertheless survive any such termination.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in the State of Victoria, Australia. Where permitted by law, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia and any courts which may hear appeals from those courts in respect of any proceedings in connection with these terms and conditions of use or the use of this website.
All standard designs include a six star minimum energy rating (Victoria). This is based on a standard home only. Any changes to the design may incur additional costs to reach six star.
We accept no liability for any failure to comply with these terms and conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
If we waive any rights available to us under these terms and conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.
By proceeding to use the Dennis Connect service, you agree to the terms set out below in addition to the Movinghub terms of service www.movinghub.com.au/terms (together the “Terms”). If you do not accept these Terms, you may not use the Dennis Connect service.
1. Dennis Connect is a collaborative offering by Dennis Family Homes Pty Ltd (“DFH”) and MM8 Pty Ltd (“Movinghub”). Our webpage is an information guide only and we recommend that you seek professional advice before purchasing any of the services featured. We will make our best efforts to provide relevant and correct information, however we make no warranty or representation about the fitness or suitability of any service featured on this site. Nothing in the site shall be deemed to constitute financial advice to induce you to purchase services from the service providers. DFH does not accept liability for any errors or omission, and reserves the right to change information given at any time.
2. DFH is only a conduit and organizer of information supplied by Movinghub and third party service providers. We are not ourselves the provider of any services or utilities. We are not liable for any variances in quality from the information supplied to us by these third parties.
3. Before deciding to hire any service provider, you must rely solely on your own evaluation of the service provider, including track record, qualifications, credentials, reviews, account information, representations made and such other material facts as you, in your sole discretion, deem relevant.
4. When you hire a service provider, the contract for that service will be between you and the service provider, and not DFH. We will not be deemed in any way a party or a third party beneficiary of the service contract. We have no participation in, or control over, the service transaction. The performance, implementation, completion or payment in respect of any contracted services shall be separately arranged between the customer and service provider to the exclusion of DFH, and the customer and service provider shall look solely to the other in respect of any relevant liability, responsibility or obligation.
5. DFH has no influence on the acceptance of any contract by the service provider and as such cannot be held liable should an offer be withdrawn or not made available to you.
6. DFH does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use of, or connected with this service, or for any services selected through this service. We cannot guarantee that a service provider will be able to provide a particular product at any particular time or that a product will be available from day to day. We reserve the right to withdraw any service provider (or any product or service of a service provider) from our service at any time.
7. Payments for the service providers’ services will be made direct to the service providers under their terms & conditions. We assume no responsibility for organising or making payments to the service providers.
8. We will have no liability in respect of any other website or page on the Internet accessible from this site.
9. Customers dissatisfied with services performed by a third party service provider must communicate directly with the service provider to resolve and settle any problems. We are not obligated to provide any mediation, arbitration or other dispute resolution services between customers and service providers.
10. In exchange for the services provided by this site, and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is acknowledged, you expressly agree to release DFH, its officers, directors, affiliates, parent companies, employees and service providers from any claims, demands, causes of action, losses and damages (direct and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with any dispute between you and any service provider. You waive any limitations on general releases under applicable law. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you release and absolve us from any liability arising from any negligence, dishonesty, fraud, swindling, deceit or misrepresentation by any service providers.
11. These terms are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Victoria, Australia.
12. You acknowledge DFH may be paid a fee based on the services you select.
If you would like further information, please contact us via email at [email protected]