COVID-19 Update. FIND OUT MORE
Our Displays are Open Again!
We’re pretty excited for you to join us inside one of our display homes from Saturday 16th May.
There really is no better way to experience our impressive home designs than viewing them in person. When you visit one of our beautiful display homes, you’ll find all the inspiration and information you’re after and our experienced Sales Consultants will be there to answer any questions you may have.
We are continually working to ensure a safe environment for both our customers and staff and have introduced new measures to assist in reducing the spread of Coronavirus/COVID19.
Please note the following requirements when visiting our display homes:
- You will be required to register your details for contract tracing purposes before entering the display.
- If you are unwell, displaying symptoms of fever, cough, or shortness of breath, we ask that you please do not visit. We look forward to seeing you when you are feeling better!
- You may be required to wait as there is a maximum limit of 10 people through the display home at any given time. (We promise it will be worth the wait! 😉)
- Please always practice social distancing of a minimum of 1.5 metres whilst in the display.
- We’ll have hand sanitizer available for use before and after entering.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Whilst our display homes have now re-opened, we understand that not everyone will be ready to visit just yet, so we are flexible with how you would like to work with us. You can chat with one of our Sales Consultants via video chat, phone call or even a private appointment at our displays. However you feel comfortable, we are here to help! Click here to book a private appointment.
We’re looking forward to seeing you soon!
Drop in, say hi and eye-off your dream home in person.
Find your nearest Dennis Family Homes display here.