BUILD WITH CONFIDENCE FIND OUT MORE
There has never been a better time to build a new home – we’re not kidding!
The Federal Government has just announced the new HomeBuilder grant, which will provide eligible owner-occupiers (including first home buyers) with a grant of $25,000 to build a new home.
HomeBuilder will complement existing State and Territory First Home Owner Grant programs, stamp duty concessions and other grant schemes, as well as the Commonwealth’s First Home Loan Deposit Scheme and First Home Super Saver Scheme.
To access HomeBuilder, owner-occupiers must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be an Australian citizen over the age of 18 years.
- Singles must be earning $125,000 or less per year.
- Couples must be earning $200,000 or less per year.
- The value of the new home must be no more than $750,000 (including land).
- The HomeBuilder Grant is offered on building contracts entered into between 4 June 2020 and 31 December 2020.
- Construction on the new home must commence within three months of the contract date.
With over 60 home designs to choose from, Dennis Family Homes has the perfect home for any family. We’ve even got some amazing house and land packages under $750,000 for those eligible to receive the grant. Explore our packages here.
Please note that all government grants, benefits and assistance schemes, including HomeBuilder, are subject to strict eligibility requirements and may not be available to all buyers. For more information and to find out if you qualify for the new HomeBuilder grant, please click here.
Let us help you get started on your new home journey.
Call us now on 1800 336 647 or fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch!